- Low and High ranges 0.2-100Nm/s or 0.2-200Nm/s
- PC software and USB port for parameter entry
- Analog, switch or pulse outputs
- Response time – typically 1 second
- Optional pressure compensation input 4-20mA
- Accuracy +/-2.5% of measurement +/-0.5% of span
The probe can only be moved in one direction during installation, and it cannot return at all, even if it is released.
By means of an encapsulated O-ring, the pressurized gas cannot leak during probe mounting.
The precise positioning with respect to immersion depth and orientation is easy to perform, guaranteeing accurate measurement results.
An optional ½” ball valve enables the installation and removal of the probe without interruption of the gas flow. Every EE776 flow meter undergoes a precise factory calibration procedure at a pressure of 9 bar (130 psi), the corresponding calibration certificate is included in the standard scope of supply.