The units have to be configured with the Loop Link communications unit and a standard PC or delivered fully configured.
- Pulse conditioning
- Frequency generator
- Concurrent f/I and f/f function
- Analog current and voltage output
- PNP / NPN output, optional relays
- Programmable by PC and Loop Link
- The f/I function performs frequency to current and voltage conversion.
- The f/f function can be used for pulse division or multiplication and as a buffer collecting fast pulse trains.
- The concurrent f/I and f/f functions enable a scaled digital output signal in conjunction with the analog output.
- The frequency generator function is used as e.g. a time base or clock generator.
- Input and supply polarity reversal protection.
- Current and voltage output signals galvanically separated from the supply and the inputs.
- Programmable digital outputs including NPN, PNP or relay options.
- 4 front LEDs, indicating f in active inputs (not NPN), Dig.out.1 (NPN or relay 1) and Dig.out 2 (relay 2) outputs, and a NAMUR input error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured to any current within 0…20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0…10 VDC and 0…1 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Programming can be performed with or without a power supply.
- PR-2255 : Programmable f/I-f/f converter -11 pole socket -24VDC
- PR-5223 : Programmable f/I-f/f converter -DIN RAIL- universal AC/DC supply
- PR-5225 : Programmable f/I-f/f converter -DIN RAIL-24VDC