The Raytek CM Infrared Sensor is designed for continuous temperature monitoring in a broad range of manufacturing processes and OEM applications. This sensor provides the advantages of infrared temperature measurement in a powerful, compact, integrated sensor. The CM sensor can easily replace traditional contact probes with a J-type or K-type thermocouple output, or with a user scaleable 0-5 volt output.
The CM’s onboard electronics are protected by a rugged IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel housing, allowing the sensor to function in ambient temperatures to 70°C without cooling.
Although small in size, the CM is loaded with advanced features. An RS232 digital interface allows the user to configure all programmable sensor variables with the powerful DataTemp® Multidrop software included with each sensor. The built-in sensor health LED provides a convenient on-line indicator of the sensor’s operating status and aids in troubleshooting initial sensor set up.
- Scalable 0-5 V, type J or K output
- Alarm output
- Sensor status/self diagnostic LED indicator
- RS232 digital communications for sensor set-up and monitoring
- Adjustable signal processing
- DataTemp Multidrop software compatible
- Accessories for air purging and lens protection