Raytek MI3 infrared temperature thermometer is a two piece system with a miniature sensing head and separate communications electronics. The miniature sensing head can be installed in any system and outperforms much larger sensors, making the Raytek MI3 the best valued IR temperature sensor in its class. Explosive atmospheres at the workplace can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapors, or by combustible dust. Raytek MI3 ATEX/IECEx certified sensors can be used safely to monitor the right temperature in such explosive processes. All standard MI3 and MI3100 heads can be ordered with optional ATEX/IECEx certification.
- 1M model : Semiconductor, metals forging, molten glass
- 2M model : Ferrous, non-ferrous and un-oxidized metals, galvanizing lines and steel annealing
- Automatic sensing head detection
- Standard USB 2.0 digital interface for remote set-up and configuration
- User configurable analog outputs (0/4-20mA, 0-5/10V, type J, K, R or S T/C)
- Adjustable Emissivity, Peak Hold, Valley Hold and Averaging functions
- Optional network communications module (RS485)