Power control unit
Offering power management and error detection on the PR Power Rail System The PR-9410 is mounted with the PR-9421 power supply on the 9400 rail. It can be configured as a redundant system using duplicate parallel power components, or as a backup selector, when the main power supply fails. It has a relay which provides a common alarm under various power supply conditions, or if a module error is detected through the power rail. Green LEDs indicate connection of the power supply and backup. A red LED is energised on an alarm condition.
- Distributes supply voltage to the supply rail
- Optional connection for back up power supply
- Approved for installation in Ex zone 2/ Div 2
- Configurable as redundant power supply (system duplicated)
- Must be installed on power rail PR type 9400
- Detects errors and provides a common alarm for all modules on the system