The EE441 measures accurately the temperature on round ducts and pipes and is optimized for heating systems (warm and cold water pipes) or solar collectors. The T measured data, is available on the voltage or current output, as well as on the RS485 interface with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP protocol. In addition, EE441 features a wide choice of sensing elements for passive T measurement.
- Operating temperature : -40…70°C
- Accuracy active output : ±0.3 °C
- Analogue output : 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- Digital interface : RS485 with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Protection class : IP65 / NEMA 4
- Supply : 24 V AC/DC