The 4000T series of temperature data loggers and radio transmitters units are well established as the most flexible units on the market today. Each unit has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature probes to provide accurate and reliable measurement specifically selected for the user’s requirements.
Additionally, depending on the format required by the user, temperature data can either be downloaded directly to a local PC using a USB cable or wirelessly transmitted directly to a local PC for automatic and immediate notification and analysis. Most wireless devices include the logging facility to guarantee against data loss in the event of radio communication loss.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
• High performance technology with accurate probes
• LCD display with data readings and battery life
• Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
• Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
• Easily accessible battery and USB socket
• Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
• Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
• Up to 3 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
• Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
• Carries CE Marking
Radio transmitter & data logger Temperature Unit Models:
- 4001 – Single channel Thermistor unit with 2 pin lemo socket. LCD display
• 4001 – Single channel Thermistor unit with 2 pin lemo socket. LCD display
• 4002 – Dual channel Thermistor unit with 2 x 2 pin lemo socket. LCD display.
• 4006 – Dual channel Thermistor unit with 2 pin lemo socket, 2K49 load resistor for high temperature range and LCD.
• 4007 – Single channel thermistor unit. Fitted with internal temperature sensor and LCD.
• 4012 – Thermistor transmitter with socket for external temperature sensor and input for door activation
• 4301 – Single channel 3-wire PT100 unit fitted with 5 pin-lemo socket for temperature sensor and LCD.
• 4302 – Dual channel 3-wire PT100 unit fitted with 2 x 5 pin-lemo metal socket for temperature sensor and LCD.
• 4401 – Single channel 4 wire PT100 unit. Fitted with 5 pin metal lemo socket for temperature sensor and LCD
• 4402 – Dual channel 4 wire PT100 unit. Fitted with 2 x 5 pin metal lemo socket with temperature sensors and LCD.
The basic synergy system components are : Base unit (receiver), software (Synergy) and the sensor/transmitter. Contact our sales team for prices.