Comark N2000 series -data loggers with display for temperature, humidity and current loop input
- Tough moulded cases, dust & waterproof to IP 67
- Up to 16,000 readings
- LED indication on all models
- Audible alarms
- Single button function control
- Choice of single or multi sensor temperature models
- Accurate to Food Industry standards
- Range internal sensor -40 to 70°C
- Range external sensor -40 to 150°C
- Long battery life (up to 5 years)
- Communications via infrared and cradle to USB
Diligence Ev temperature & humidity loggers, supported by the specially designed Comark Evolution software, are the most advanced to be found in any market. The loggers are light weight & small enough to be used almost anywhere & the range includes multi sensor models, capable of simultaneously monitoring up to five temperature locations.[This requires a 4 channel expansion module]
ECEFast recommends the N2014 using type T or K thermocouple sensors. Sensors can be custom built at low cost to suit your application, and the adaptor allows connection of three thermocouples using standard miniature connectors – ranges from -200°C to 1000°C depending on the adaptor used. No adaptor is required for single channel applications.
PLEASE NOTE: A full system consists of a logger, the interface and software. Please order or add to cart separately or call our sales team for assistance.
Downloads: Data sheet