Pressure Meters 140mbar – 7000mbar Including Intrinsically safe ATEX models
These stylish & rugged digital manometers measure differential pressures of clean gases (optional silicon protected diaphragm, for use with liquids). The models cover ranges from 140mbar to 7 bar and all display most common measuring units. The housing is sealed to IP67.
SIL silicon protected diaphragm is available on all versions – both standard and IS. This allows use with compatible fluids only – such as water. If in doubt please check for aggressive fluids.
- Accuracy ± 0.2% 4 digit resolution
- Ranges ± 140, 350, 2100 and 7000 mbar
- Maximum, minimum, hold & average
- Rugged waterproof housing IP67
- Multi units – PSI, mbar, KPa, mmH2O, cmH2O, Kgcm-2 & more
- ATEX compliant
- Optional IS models to Exia IIC T4 – separate part numbers
- Optional Silicon protection – add /SIL suffix for use with many liquids