The LU-SP9202 is one of the latest releases from Lutron and represents the top function model. The SP9201 is the same but has LUX meter in place of UV so suiting inside work environment vs outdoors weather conditions. Air flow can be calculated from duct size, and Dew Point, Wet bulb, Heat Index, Wind chill and other variables are also calculated from the combined measurements. An exceptional combination of readings in a tiny package – Size : 120 mm x 45 mm x 20 mm and a great price.
- Air velocity ( Wind speed )/Temp., Air flow ( CMM, CFM ).
- Air velocity : 0.4 to 20.0 m/s.
- Humidity/Temp., Dew point, Wet bulb Temp..
- Wind chill, Heat index.
- Barometer, Altitude.
- UV Light ( spectrum : 260 nm to 390 nm, UVA/UVB )
- Air velocity : m/s, ft/min., kmh, mph, knot.
- Air flow : CMM, CFM.
- Humidity/Dew point/Wet bulb : %RH, ºC/ºF.
- Wind chill/Heat index : C/F.
- Barometer : hPa, inHg, mmHg.
- Altitude : meter, feet ( ft ).
- UV : mW/cm2
- Pt 1000 ohm Temp. probe for external.Temp. measurement.
Downloads: Data sheet