Always be prepared when food safety inspectors visit!. Food businesses need to conduct a hazard analysis of their food operations and implement suitable and sufficient controls to eliminate the risks posed by identified hazards. They will need a fully documented food safety management system based on HACCP principles. The HACCP Touch is an easy and cost-effective system for collecting, recording and storing daily temperatures of critical items in receiving, storage, cooking and holding, as well as many of the other checklists you’ve been filling out by hand.
Corrective actions are logged to demonstrate your immediate response to failures in critical temperatures and your full commitment to food safety and public health. The software program can be downloaded free on the Comark website. A program is easy and intuitive to write and you can make it as simple or detailed as you wish, so you record only what’s important to you!.
- Temperature range : -73 ~ 537°C
- Data recording capacity: 6500 readings
- Accepts all T and K type thermocouple probes
- Storage capacity: 100 files
- Paperless records and tamper-proof data
- Critical Control Points are monitored with programmed corrective actions
- Download to Microsoft Excel™ for reports
- Data export in PDF format
Downloads: Data sheet HT100 software HT100 firmware Notes reg upgrade