Head mount universal transmitter
The PR Electronics PR-5350 hockey puck/head mount transmitter is the first auto-detect bus transmitters for Profibus PA or Foundation Field Bus. These transmitters are extremely rugged, highly accurate, & offer advanced functions such as PID control. They have universal input and are programmable via the bus or with a programmer. Inputs include thermocouple, RTD, resistance and voltage. Full isolation protects other devices connected. They do not have 4-20mA output – bus only.
- Difference, average or redundancy temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor
- Linearised temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Linear resistance, potentiometer and bipolar mV measurement.
- Bus powered 9 to 32 VDC 11 mA
- Isolated to 1500 V AC
- Differential temperature measurement
- Program via bus
- Alarm & PID outputs to bus
Downloads: Data sheet: 5350A User manual