Three families including GIT, GIG and GIB are inclinometers with different characteristics to feed back angular position to a control system. The output can be analog or digital in the form of CANopen. They offer single or dual axis and single or redundant output.
- Ranges :± ±10° ±15° ±20° ±30° ±45° ±60° ±85°
- Accuracy from 0.15% to 0.5% in different models
- Output 0-10V, 0.5-4.5V ratiometric, 4-20mA or CANopen
- Environmental rating IP67 or better for cable entry
- Compact size and rated to 85°C