Temperature logger 12 channels with universal thermocouple input, at amazing price, The Lutron BTM-4208SD is a new type of logger requiring no cables or special software. Data is saved on the SD card [to 16Mb] and can be transferred to a PC and analysed off the card as a comma delimited file using a standard spread sheet program.
The large backlit display can show 8 values at one time then the remaining 4 on another screen. The unit comes with a 2GB SD card and hard carry case.
- K,J,T,E,R and S thermocouples
- Accuracy 0.4% + 1C
- Record real time 1 -3600 seconds interval – Manual mode – push button to record
- Offset adjustments for site calibration
- Data to SD card for analysis using standard spread sheet software
- Also USB download and application specific PC software optional
- Portable battery powered
- MA-1260-K : mini plug K
- LU-SD-2GB : 2 GB memory card
- AC to DC 9V adapter
- Thermocouple cables : TW-KX20F-Q/QS (high temp fibre glass); TW-KX20E-P/P ( K type extension cable 13/0.2 PVC); TW-KK24F-TX/TX ( K type premium cable 24Fg teflon)