PressureDisk is rugged, with a user replaceable battery that can work for several sterilisation cycles; the temperature sensor in the PressureDisk is inside a radial probe while the pressure port is inserted in a threaded insert with a ½” Gas connection that can be screwed on standard receptacles on autoclaves.
- Validation of autoclaves or other instruments that need verification of pressure control.
- Internal pressure monitoring of food and non-food packaging during sterilisation process.
- Monitoring of sterilisation and pasteurisation processes.
- Ambient temperature and pressure monitoring.
The TS Manager system is particularly indicated for autoclaves validators, since it allows to manage a Customer database, with the list of each instrument for each Customer. Being FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compatible it can be easily implemented in every monitoring and validation process, being compliant to law and international regulations. For example, it can be used to validate autoclaves in hospitals, in analysis laboratories, in dentists office or among tattooers and piercers. It is an optional software available as a separate part number.
The loggers can be used with two different software: HumiPressureDisk software and TS Manager. See the data sheet for more details. The HumiPressureDisk is a basic software free licensed to program PressureDisk data logger and download data from them. It has basic functions such as:
- Loggers starting, setting mission’s parameters (acquisition step etc.);
- Loggers data downloading;
- Graph display of the recorded acquisitions;
- Export data to excel file.
To communicate with the loggers you will need the DiskInterface HS