As with all PR Electronics products, these are highly accurate, with excellent noise rejection and very low internal heating – so full density packing on the rail is permitted.
- Flexibly loop powered by 5.5…35 VDC via connectors
- < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
- Selectable internal/external CJC.
- Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3331 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC; Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
- The 3331 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated passive analog current output signal.
- High 2 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3331 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.
Downloads: Data sheet