The new Fluke 62 Max and Max+
The FK-62 MAX and Fluke 62 MAX+ are easy to use – just point and shoot and read the temperature on the large backlit display without surface contact.
The 62 MAX is drop resistant for up to 3 meters and IP54 dust and moisture resistant making it the only IR thermometer you can handle without care. Although small, they also have high and low alarms, reads maximum, minimum and average with adjustable emissivity.
For faster response (300msec), better optics (12:1) and a circular laser sight, choose the Fluke MAX+.
- Range: -30 to 500°C MAX, -30 to 650°C MAX+
- Accuracy: +/-1.5°C MAX, +/-1°C for MAX+
- Adjustable emissivity : 0.1 – 1.00
- Response: 500msec MAX, 300msec MAX+
- Repeatability: ±0.8% MAX, ±0.5% MAX+ of reading
- Distance to spot size: 10:1 MAX, 12:1 MAX+
- Hi and Low Alarms – displays minimum, maximum and average
- Automotive – engines, cooling system, A/C, tyres
- HVAC – balance room temperature, supply return registers
- Electrical – hot spots in panels, connections, transformers
- Food Safety – holding of storage temperature, serving or cooking temperature
- Bearings – housing temperature in 1/2 sec