Fluke Infrared thermometer
The Fluke 566 and 568 are extensions of the already released Fluke 561 thermometer for HVAC. The series comes with Type K thermocouple input as standard and offers extended temperature ranges and great optics
They offer improved accuracy and added functionality such as selection of emissivity value from a table of common materials. Battery life is up to 100 hours with back light off for 2 pcs AA.
Fluke offers a two year warranty on these thermometers.
- Model 566 : -40 +650ºC 30:1 optics
- Model 568 : -40 +800ºC 50:1 optics
- Accuracy : 1% or +/-1ºC
- Type K thermocouple input standard
- 20 memories 566 99 memories 568
- 568 with USB interface and FlukeView Software
- Laser sighting
- Emissivity from Table of materials or digital set
- Hi/Lo alarms Visual and Audible
- Backlit dot matrix display