Marlin connectors have a well-deserved reputation for top quality and excellent design. The range is easy to use and offers the right variations and mounting hardware to cover all applications. These special high temperature connectors can withstand ambient temperatures of 425°C continuous & 540°C intermittent.
- Available in mini and full size plugs and jacks two pole and 3 pole
- Available in all types of strip panels
- All color coded brown, but with printed type ID
- Thermoset resin for good strength
- Hardware for standard connectors also matches high temp versions
Data on the different versions of High Temperature connectors is included in the data sheets for the connector type – such as full size plugs and jacks
Downloads: Data sheet