- Type K -200 to 1370°C thermocouple input
- USB cable interface on all models
- Data logging 16000 readings with PC software
- Max, min & hold functions
- Input protection 60 V DC
- CE-306 for 2 channels and CE-309 for 4 channels
- Accuracy ±0.3% + 1°C
- Resolution 0.1 to 200°C then 1C
- Auto power off.
Center Industrial digital logging thermometer series 300 for K thermocouples. Real economy with a high level of performance, the Center 300 Series performs exceptionally well as standard thermometers, but also perform as full, stand alone data loggers for temperatures from -200 to 1370°C. The software is very easy to use, being Windows™ based for PC`s. An external power pack for extended logging time is optional. Logging versions , Center 306 (2 channels) and 309 (4 channels) store 16,000 readings in internal memory with real time and date. Logging interval is adjustable. The logging versions come as a complete kit with software and USB interface.