The Gefran IMPACT is a totally new concept in extrusion pressure measurement where the pressure sensing element is mounted in the sensor tip and no fill fluid or push rod systems are needed. The system is very sensitive and allows the use of diaphragm thicknesses from 10 to 15 times greater than normal extrusion sensors and so the life in harsh conditions is extended enormously.
The new “autozero” function which is optional on all Gefran melt sensors, can be locally triggered with a magnet, or by remote signal. This premium product has been developed to satisfy difficult applications, and those where fill fluid cannot be used.
- accuracy 0.25 or 0.5%
- ranges from 0-100 to 0-1000 bar
- Output 4-20mA – CANBUS version available
- Power Supply 10-30VDC 2 wire
- No fill construction low drift – media to 350C Patented sensor
- Auto Zero on board or remote
- Sensor diaphragm GTP coated 10X to 15X THICKER than standard units
- remote and removeable electronics package
- 1/2 20 UNF and M18 process connections standard
Most advanced extrusion sensor made – no fill – extreme life!
Downloads: Data sheet