The Gefran 2400 W is a highly advanced process indicator with powerful functions. It can be used for very fast processes or those requiring custom linearisation. Peak hold, valley hold, peak-valley or hold functions are remotely selectable. Power supply is 90-260V AC although a low voltage supply version is optional. It has 4 alarms and analog output. Optional versions offer dual inputs for example for DP across a screen.
This indicator is specially suited to Plastic Extrusion Melt Pressure Applications – see Pressure Sensors section for Melt sensors and transmitters.
- Very fast 2msec response
- Input-strain gauge, mV, volt and mA – dual input optional
- Automatic calibration routines for inputs
- Isolated 4-20mA re-transmit
- 32 point custom linearisation
- Remote setpoint, alarms – 4 alarms 2msec response
- Digital input functions
- Programmable keys
- Extrusion lines and injection presses for plastics
- Filling machines
- Food processing plants
- Pressure measurement and trip points (direct/differential)
- Position measurement and trip points
- Variable set points in fast processes and automation in general, with signal retransmission
Gefran 2400 is a fast display and Alarm unit;
Gefran 2500 is a controller for closed loop control of extrusion pressure.