- Flexibly powered by 24 VDC (±30%) via connectors.
- < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
- High conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.1% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3102 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- A visible green LED indicates operational status of the unit and the input sensor.
- All terminals are protected against over voltage and polarity error.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
- The 3102 temperature converter measures a standard 2-, 3- or 4-wire Pt100 temperature sensor, and provides an analog voltage or current output.
- The 3102 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.
Downloads: Data sheet