Turbine Flow Sensors
- Accuracy of 3% of reading, repeatability 0.5%
- Nylon & PTFE/Graphite
- Mounts in any position 3/8″ NPT or BSP
- From 0.5 to 30 litres/min in 5 versions
- Only 55mm x 17mm Dia – 14bar/100°C
- NPN open collector output
- Spade connectors or attached cable options
The Gems FT110 is a new Hall effect turbine flow rate sensor ideal for OEM applications of low flow liquids. In particular it suits vending machine control of dispensing volume to remove problems caused by control using time.
The output is Hall Effect pulses with high pulse rate per litre. BSP threaded versions are available on request.
Matching transmitters or indicator/totallisers are available.