New economy 3 phase power analyser complete with clamps
The Lutron DW-6093 Power Analyser is an economical solution to the majority of straight forward power quality issues. It is easy to operate and has a clear multidata display for results. The system comes complete with 3 clamps, 4 test leads and alligator clips and a 2GB SD card with carry bag. Data which is saved can be transferred on the SD card directly into excel spread sheets for analysis, or we can supply the optional SW-U811-WIN PC software and USB interface cable to look at the data directly on the PC.
- Analysis for 3 phase multi-power systems 1P/2W, 1P/3W, 3P/3W and 3P/4W
- Current clamp CP-1201: 20A/200A/1200A (included)
- Current clamp CP-3000: 30A/300A/3000A (optional)
- Programmable CT ratio ( 1 to 600 ) and PT ratio ( 1 to 1000 ).
- Voltage 10-600 ACV, Auto range
- IEC1010, CAT III 600V
- Measures Real Power, Power Factor, Phase Angle, Volts, Amps, Frequency
- Measures Reactive Power ( KVAR MVAR GVAR), Apparent Power ( KVA MVA GVA ) and Watt-Hour ( WH SH QH PFH ).
- Data Logging on 2G SD card for 2-7200 seconds
- Real Time Clock