- Low cost, Light weight and portable
- Allows cross checking of contact thermometers and Infra red thermometers
- Used in Temperature kits for Integrity Checking
- WARNING – NOT A CALIBRATION DEVICE
- Provided in all ECEFast Temperature Kits
The ECEFast designed and developed CHECKER forms part of most of our temperature kits for Food Safety. It has a heavy base with entry holes for 3mm diameter probes commonly used with most contact thermometers. By measuring the temperature of the base simultaneously with infra red, and contact thermometers, and comparing the readings, the operator can achieve a high level of confidence that all the components are working correctly.
This is not a calibration check as it only occurs at one point of temperature, but it is a good functionality checking device. The test can be done at elevated or reduced temperatures provided the whole device is in the test temperature environment.