BC-X300 Series compact controllers use fuzzy logic technology to give improved control performance with less operator input. Menu configuration is able to be customised by the operator with only relevant parameters displayed. Features include a ramp and soak time and fully scalable analog inputs without calibration and no internal links & advanced self timing functions.
Functions such as RS485 communications, analog re-transmission outputs and conversion from SSR to relay – can be made before shipment. All BC-X300 series have remote set point function.
- Inputs T/C, RTD, mA, mV and volts
- Front panel sealed to IP65
- Remote setpoint
- Output relay, SSR or 4-20mA
- 4 digit display up to 3 decimal places
- Controlled ramp and soak functions
- Heat and cool control control
- Option – 4-20mA re-transmit
- Option – RS485 output
- Option – 11-26 VAC/DC supply
BTC-9300 is a 1/16 DIN size 45×45, BTC-2500 is a 1/32 DIN size 45×22.2, BTC-8300 is a 1/8 DIN size 45×92 and BTC-4300 is a 1/4 DIN size 92×92