Marlin full size 2-pole connectors are made to exacting specifications to provide rapid, dependable connections between thermocouples and extension wires.
- Alloys of prongs and inserts match ANSI calibrations to maintain sensing accuracy. Alloy and polarity are identified by symbols molded into body.
- Prongs and inserts are permanently mounted; provide dependable screw connection to extension wires.
- Connector bodies molded of glass filled thermoset compounds (will not melt) for high strength and dependability. The color coded Connectors will withstand ambient temperatures to 400°F (205°C) continuous and 500°F (260°C) intermittent. High-Temperature Connectors (all Hi-Temp connectors are color coded brown) will withstand ambient temperatures to 425°C continuous and 540°C intermittent.
- Premium Quality Marlin Connectors
- ANSI colour coded – except high temperature [brown with printed type]
- hardware shown in data sheet
- Standard 204C continuous – high temps shown on separate web page
Marlin – the best name in thermocouple connectors – Worldwide
Downloads: Data sheet