There are several grades of teflon available, and we stock PVA which is rated to 200C ambient continuous and up to 260C in most conditions. This material is highly resistant to oils and chemicals and is abrasion resistant. Construction is generally extruded teflon over the conductors with teflon overall. Conductors are 20G Solid 0.8mm or stranded 7/0.3mm and 24G solid 0.5mm or stranded 7/0.2mm
Other constructions such as multipair and screened cables are available from our supplier.
- -70 to 205°C and up to 260C continuous
- Moisture and abrasion resistant.
- Not affected by corrosives, lubricants or weather.
- Type K, KK, KX, N, SX, T, TT.
- Screened and multipair versions possible
Downloads: Data sheet