Thermocouple multiuse probes
Developed as a replaceable system with SS lance assembly and Chrome Iron replaceable tip in 200 and 300mm lengths. These sensors are well priced and make hundreds of measurements [in Aluminium] before the probe fails. Marshall lances are made from SS with standard plastic handle/ optional alloy handle
Tips, Straight and 90 degree lances are carried as stock. Extended handles, and thermometer brackets are manufactured to order and so have a slightly extended lead time.
- Hundreds of dips in Aluminium
- Use in Brass, Bronze, Zinc & Gunmetal
- Type ‘K’ thermocouple tip measure to 1200C
- Half Tolerance Thermocouple Calibration
- Readily replaceable 200 & 300mm tips
- Chrome iron sheath for long life
- Optional extended handle – two hand use
- Optional mount bracket for thermometer- custom part
Assembled lances are built on order, so stock may show 0 in the Part Number list.