Float Level switches – ECEFast LS-S1, LS-S4
Custom made float level switches from ECEFast. Single unit or multiple reed switches are housed tightly in a 316 stainless steel stem. A permanent magnet which will activate the reed switch is within the 316 stainless steel float. The float or floats are mounted on the stem & located by the use of 316 stainless steel collars. The rise & fall of liquid moves the float up & down. When the float’s internal magnet approaches the reed switch, it will actuate the reed switch, to create a change of state in the circuit.- i.e. either opening or closing the switch.
- Termination Aluminium, bakelite or 316 SS head – screw terminals max 6
- Flying leads – Junction box – screw terminals
- Process Connections – SS or Brass
- Bulkhead fitting or Threaded connection [1 inch and 2 inch BSP]
- Flange connection (including sanitary flanges).
Floats are in 316SS – max 95°C – max. 30 bar with two types:
- S1 type 28 mm OD SG > 0.8
- S4 type 52 mm OD SG > 0.55
A maximum 5 floats can be fitted in one stem assembly. Electrically we recommend to configure for low voltage operation. Nominate N.O. or N.C and switch points on the order form
Please contact us to discuss the application and for a competitive quote